You may browse this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. However, to receive notifications, updates or request additional information about www.canrilloptics.com or this Site, we may collect the following information:
Name, contact information, email address, company and user ID; correspondence sent to or from us; any additional information you choose to provide; and other information from your interaction with our Site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, communicate with you, troubleshoot problems, customize your experience, inform you about our services and Site updates and measure interest in our sites and services.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
You may access or update the personal information you provided to us at any time by contacting us at www.canrilloptics.com
We treat information as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
We may update this policy at any time by posting amended terms on this site. All amended terms automatically take effect 30 days after they are initially posted on the site. For questions about this policy, please send email to us.
Machine Vision Telecentric Lens
- 16k Line Scan (82mm) Telecentric Lens
- 12k Line Scan (62mm) Telecentric Lens
- 8k Line Scan (57.4mm) Telecentric Lens
- Full Frame Telecentric Lens
- 38mm Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 35mm Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 2' (32mm) Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 7/4' (28mm) Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 4/3' (23mm) Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 1.1' (18mm) Sensor Telecentric Lens
- 1' (16.2mm) Sensor Telecentric Lens
- Low Mag 2/3' Sensor Telecentric Lens
- High Mag 2/3' Sensor Telecentric Lens WD 65mm
- High Mag 2/3' Sensor Telecentric Lens WD 110mm
- Low Mag 1/2' Sensor Telecentric Lens
- High Mag 1/2' Sensor Telecentric Lens WD 65mm
- High Mag 1/2' Sensor Telecentric Lens WD 110mm
- High Mag 1/2' Sensor Telecentric Long Working Distance Lens
Machine Vision Telecentric Illuminator
DMD Lithography Lens
- Telecentric Lens Accessory
Time: Nov 30 2021Is the Development of Machine Vision Systems on the Rise?
Time: Nov 23 2021The Role of Machine Vision System in Automation
Time: Nov 16 2021Applications of Machine Vision System in Daily Life